Petite women often have problem in finding fashionable and stylish clothes because of their height. These women cannot just easily wear anything because they may appear smaller. So creating the right illusion in clothes would a couple of inches in their height. Here are some tips on fashion for petites out there:
- Avoid wearing bulk garments so you would not appear broader. Choose the right kind of fabric materials of clothes.
- Avoid using oversized bags too! This will only make your frame appear smaller.
- Avoid wearing mini-skirts because it will only put emphasis on your short legs.
- Avoid wearing thick belts, opt for the narrow ones. Big belts will cut your figure into half and would make you look smaller.
- Avoid wearing bootleg pants or those with bulky pockets. Opt for pants with straight legs to create the illusion that you are tall.